Famous Last word, Senoritis Is A Real Thing, Week 11

Image result for graduation
Open Domain

I am really starting to feel the pain of graduation coming on. I must say that Senioritis is a real thing. is there any way to get through this without just throwing up ones hands and saying that this is good enough? I am kind of joking but not really. I have a ton of projects lingering in the background and they are all about to come due at the exact same time. I know all of you are faced with the same thing and are managing just fine. I know I am going to manage as well, but I have to laugh on occasion at just how unmotivated i feel. I have loved this class because it is finally something a little different and it lets me put on my creative hat. I am so glad that I started taking this class. Frankly, this has been one of my favorite classes of all time at the university. It comes from the timing of the class. I would have been completely overwhelmed with a class like this a bit earlier in my college career.

I think classes like these give us something special to hang on to well after we get finished with school. I have learned so much from the class, and I think this is due at least in part to my being willing to feel good about being critiqued and being willing to do the work. The demand from this is class is intense, at least it is for a guy like me that doesn’t really think like this.

I have managed to keep things in their proper order for my regular class schedule but I don’t think that I could have performed this well at any other time than now. I sometimes wonder why I never sat down and just wrote like this in the past but I am so glad I have had an opportunity to treat this with the attention it needed. I have found that reading and writing about it is very liberating and a bit of an escape. I so enjoy sitting down to just randomly think up something to put a character in the middle of or to create a new character. I think I finally get the whole writing thing. Well at least I get the why. 

Comments