Time Strategies

I wish it didn't, but The Myth of Too Busy by Tim Grahl, has spoken a bit of truth into my life. He says, "let's all stop complaining we're too busy. Let's tell the truth instead, which is: 'I haven't prioritized my time well'." This mind set forced me to take a more truthful look at how I have been prioritizing my life. It is also inspiring to think how much more we could accomplish we just planned better. I spanned my six hours out over six days attempting to spread the class out and get more out of it. I am hoping that doing this will allow me to better absorb the material and create some sort of daily habit. One would think I would be better at this because I am a professional construction scheduler. Why haven't I already figured this out already?
 Simple activity-on-node logic diagram with total float and drag computed construction schedule

Comments